Saturday, 25 August 2012

Now We Are 1000

I see from our "stats" today that we have just had our thousandth page view! While I know this is minimal compared with many blogs, A Gracing Maze is still quite new and it feels like a reason for a bit of a celebration - a quick dance round the labyrinth, perhaps?

If you have a look here you'll see that 1000 can symbolise a very particular kind of completeness; I prefer to think of it as a new beginning. I did read that some versions of Matthew 5:41 say "If anyone asks you to go a thousand steps, go with them two thousand." So here's to the next thousand steps on the labyrinth. Thank you so much for walking with me! You are most welcome.

PS I see that my other occasional-random-musings blog, The Love That Moves The Sun, has (at the time of writing) had 666 page views. I don't think I'll pursue the number symbolism on that one... It would be nice if you could visit and change that, though.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first thousand page-views. Keep walking the labyrinth of life, and sharing your thoughts on the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catriona, thank you for your kind words! And welcome. Hope you'll walk with me from time to time.

      Delete
  2. You'll have more than 1,000 (and more than 666) respectively by now.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your labyrinth experiences and reflections with the rest of us. Everyone's welcome - and remember that we are all on different paths on the same journey. Comment with courtesy!